Wednesday 30 November 2011

Heavy Metal Pink Zebra


Last night before heading out, I decided to give myself a quick manicure and decided on zebra. These days, in my world of nail experimentation, one solid colour manicure looks unfinished to me...losing touch with reality? Maybe.

I used two coats of OPI's Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous as the base and a skinny pink brush for the accents.
I picked this one up at Shoppers and, for the price ($2.99), it went on quite well without clumping or being too runny. Plus, they carry a dozen or so different colours and glitter so one could really go wild.
And, of course, I finished the manicure off with our favourite top coat; Seche Vite.

A different pic:

Well, today is the last day of November and, in my eyes, the "Holiday Season" officially starts up tomorrow. And we all know what that means - holiday nail art! So, keep a lookout for the next few posts we make because they are going to involve all things sparkly, twinkly, and cozy-cute (is that a thing?). Pin It

1 comment:

  1. aaaaahhhh these are incredible as well! I agree though that now just a solid 1-colour manicure is soooo blah & looks unfinished. I didn't have time or the imagination to try anything fancy last night so I just have a single colour manicure, and I can't wait to get home to fix it!!

    ReplyDelete