Wednesday 9 November 2011

Silver Leopard Print Nails

This one is a twist on the classic leopard print. I tried this mani twice, using a different silver glitter for each try. The first time, I used a holographic-type silver glitter called Disco Nights I picked up at Forever21.
I used Gosh's Miss Grey for the spots
and Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen in Black for the details.
This is how the mani turned out:
The forever 21 holographic mani looks really special in daylight because it reflects so many different colours. I used three coats for the base here and it looked great the next day outside.
I also tried this mani with one of my favourite silver glitters that I mentioned here.
I also really loved the way this one turned out. The Orly glittler polish is very metallic and shiny and goes on really great too.
I can't wait to try leopard print in different colours...so many possibilities! Pin It

1 comment: