Saturday 31 December 2011

NYE Sparkle in the Midnight Air

I finally decided on a manicure for tonight! Since I haven't settled on an outfit yet (I know...cutting it close), I opted for a manicure that could go with pretty much anything.
I used two coats of Essie's Licorice (black) as the base and added Deborah Lippmann's I Love the Nightlife as a gradient concentrated at the tips.
As expected, Lippmann did it again - created an awesome glitter. The chunks of glitter themselves are octagonal in shape and are silver with a slight blueish-purpleish tint. The glitter is in a clear base which makes it easy to apply to any base colour. I love the shape and size of these glitter pieces because, even though they are pretty glamorous and intense, the fact that they are slightly biggers makes them pretty adorable because they kindof look like polka dots on the nails.
Overall, a great glitter that helped create a black and silver manicure that will (hopefully) match whatever I end up wearing tonight.

Whether you decide to go out all night or opt for a quiet night in, have an amazing NYE and Happy New Year! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment