Thursday 9 February 2012

Pink Friday Hearts Valentine's Day Manicure

Valentine's Day is such a great excuse to surround yourself in adorable pink things and hearts. It doesn't matter if you're in a relationship/dating - just take full advantage of the theme. I can't help it! I picked up some heart shaped post-it notes yesterday and somehow can't avoid wearing something pink or red every day. This manicure is a perfect example.

I used OPI's Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection. 
I LOVE this pink. It's an adorable chalky, light pink that goes on extremely opaque in two coats. It's a happy medium between OPI's Mod about You and Shorts Story - slightly lighter than the classic Barbie pink but so perfect and girly.
I painted on tiny white hearts French-manicure style along the tip by creating tiny little "V" shapes. Then I painted a bigger heart on the ring fingers and added loops around the edge to make it look like a doily.




Are you guys immersing yourselves in the pink and red spirit?
Pin It

1 comment: